We are a
growing software firm that provides Enterprise Data
Warehouse Projects implementation services for
businesses across major industries. We are looking for a
Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse analyst with good
programming skills to support our existing clients on
front end BI tools (QlikView, Microsoft Excel Pivot
Tables, Reporting Services) and backend Data Warehouse
tools (Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft
Analysis Services) onsite and offsite.
Interns and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Trainings will be provided. The screening process will
involve mini training sessions and take home
Why work for us:
• This is a great opportunity for interns and recent
graduates to develop their skills and grow with us.
• Free trainings will be provided.
• Competitive salary for top trainees.
• Opportunity to work at the convenience of your home on
some days of the work week.
• Opportunity to develop into a more senior role.
• Onsite and offsite client support
• Generate analytic reports and Dashboards
• Generate new Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS)
packages, modify and optimize existing ones
• Make presentations to clients on BI tools
• Generate end user manuals
• Assist with or conduct end user training
• T-SQL programming
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Should be a good logical thinker to be able to
translate complex business processes into appropriate
visualizations and reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• QlikView Design & Development
• Programming Skills: VB .NET, C#, VBA
• Database modeling
• Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Excel
If interested please send
your resume to
email@example.com and fill out the application